Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Battle of Queenston Heights Re-Enactment 2012

                 
Just a quick fitting the night before
Head Home & stitching franticly to have it ready for the next days Events...
"
Bring on the coffee and Chocolate I say..."
Off I go in Search...
THE BATTLE OF QUEENSTON HIEGHTS 2012

It was a cold damp morn'in,
as I strolled around the thousands of people trying to watch this historic event!
 
Mr Stephen & Glenda Sheaffe watch the Battle...

Myself holding on to:  Paul Sheaffe's
"Sir Roger Hale Sheaffe"
Replica Coat,
Stopping only for a moment to visit my dear friend Mr. Joe Pekar.
Wearing one ofy  fine 1812 Gentleman's outfits

I found out Paul , was off in the media area, so I decided to visit my  friend SUSAN at:

Spencers Mercantile

"Purveyors of finest quality goods for lovers of heritage, historical, and reproduction items."



 The canons got a little to loud for me,
 besides I still had some sewing to do!
Glenda & Stephen arrive for the speeches

These pictures were taken by: Hannah Paul Sheaffe's daughter!


 I found him, now to get him dressed!  We got in trouble for being to close to where they would be setting off the Fireworks!



Paul Sheaffe & Nathaniel Metherel Just after their private tour the next Morning. Paul plans to produce a documentary of the events.
Sheaffe's at Queenston Height's Restaurant
And that evening we go back to finish the coat for
Brock's Funeral tomorrow...


No comments: