Thursday, October 11, 2012

some of my BEARS 4U...

Some of you may remember my blog looking different!
I am unsure what the heck I hit...
 but as you can see I lost it all...

except for a file of my pictures and now with all the 1812 events going on this weekend I have choosen to just post my pictures for now and will redo it at a later time...



Miss Alexandra Bear, My Design for the Octoberfest 2009 SOLD Private Collector

Mohair critters  Fully jointed with glass eyes and leather lids and snout. Ultra suede feet pads


Mini Fairy Bears, fully jointed, each one is a handmade One of a Kind.





MOHAIR Panda Bears... created from my design's
TOMATOE is"Adopted" to a private collector in Japan




 
   
Pepper & Smudge
Some of my BEARS4U I create, come with my embriodered Bee & my signature on it's pad... 
  Or my custom Labels Created by Label Weavers


I was just having fun with him, trying to see what I could create with 
some scrapes of hand dyed Pink sparkle Mohair He was only 3 inches tall. Adopted by another Bear Artist at the Teddy Bear Show in Toronto 2009


Merlot , is created from black/burgundy mohair
He has a special nose as it is the first Bee's waxed Pearle Cotton nose I have ever done. 



Created from German Curly Mohair 5x Disc joints 
Only 13 inches tall sitting.  


A few portraits of my Mini ( Under 10 inches) Real fur Bears
some of my Real Fur Bears and other Handmade Creations on display @

Thorold’s Annual Arts & Craft Shows





All Dressed Grandpa & Grandma Bears & Critters


Dandy & Beverley Bear
 Created in 1995, Limited edition, signed & Numbered




Canadian made Faux furs and hand stiched by me

Custom Teddy Bears created from Real Furs Like Mink, lamb, fox, etc are generally given to me to create  Heirlooms Cherished BEARS4U or Critters, most are to be cherished and passed down to their families. 

.
I create and hand sculpt the leather noses, some have , Airbrushed or hand painted pads faces etc...

I love sculpting and creating new faces and styles. Each one takes on it's own personality and gets named by me. This is not permanent As you can always change it when you adopt one.

A Chef bear….

These two are part of a special customers order. From the picture book of Uncle Wigglyuncle+wiggly+books

Created by BEARS4U 

Adopted to a private collector in NY City, 2009 Teddy Bears on Vacation Show

My very own Witches, they are also one of a kind and Hand Painted faces. Limited supply created each year! Also each gets a unique name!


Nutmeg he is fully jointed











4 foot tall FROSTY


Napoleon Bears, Raggity Dolls and Folk Art

A Replica of A Panda created by me from a pattern of…Angela Last from her design's 
***All sales went to her mother for her daughter's College Fund!

Please, Enjoy my work's of Art... 

But remember these are copyrighted items, 
Thank you
A few of my first WEE FOLK created by me...


No comments: