Thursday, October 11, 2012

Custom 1812 Outfits

Just a few of my Replica Clothing is pictured below

You can find me and my recently 
OAAK Creations at a Select Juried Arts & Craft Show's or Festival’s In Ontario...

My Original Copyrighted  Chicken / Critter Purses & Duffel Bags


www.winonapeach.com 
Winona Peach Festival 







 The Thorold Arts and Craft Show's
This display caught the eye of a Mr Henderson  
and it is how I was chosen to recreate 5 “Sir Rodger Hale Sheaffe” Outfits 
 
May & November
 
Custom Machine Embroidery, 
I can make and create any design or logo you wish....





 "Whispers of War" May 13 2011 visit my Website: 


Specializing in Custom Town Criers Outfits

 Gentleman's Outfits in Traditonal "WOOL"


 Ball Gown's One of a Kind, with all the accessories




Mr Stephen Sheaffe at a Speaking Engagement in Australia! 

My Custom Replica Clothing all have 
 Hand sewn 100% Muslin Linings
Unless otherwise requested by the client! 



CANADIAN Made

 Top quality fabric's and trims are used to create our " Work's of Art"


 We are proud members of the:  Regencey Dancers of Niagara

You can find myself  in my new biege linen dress. and my friend Carole in the back ground of this video...

You can find our Bears even dressed in 1812...



 A SAMPLE of our fancey Hem's
and a fancey Spencer along with this Fancey Men's Burgandy Frock



Mr Tom Pekar's Frock coat, made of Green Linen

 
Yes I make Santa & Mrs Claus outfits also...





The finished coat is at the bottom of this blog along with links to see it in publication...















 
Ladies get their Initals embriodered in their chemise Hem along with cross stitching and  pin tucks



I just love playing with fabric's and trims...

This Outfit below: was seen in Niagara Life  magazine worn by:
 Judith Callender

This full page picture is  by BRANDY FORD




Her custom made ( Premium Muslin )Chemise has a corset bodice and the hem is finished with the brown pinstripe hem to match her winter wool Day Dress


Judes matching Cloake for the Niagar On the Lake Parade. We wanted to make sure she stays warm.

We have attended classe's and lecture's along with many weeks of Research, prior to starting a outfit.


Most of our outfits come with matching accessories, or can be purchased separate...


Our Bonnets and Hat's  along with a wide variety of Day Caps are hand sewn, Sorry no glue gunning here!

Even my Wee Folk are dressed in Waisrcoats and Frock coats Designed by me...

SheaffeDesigner 
Thank you and hope you will come visit me and all my creations soon...

No comments: