Thursday, January 30, 2014

With each stitch...

Hello my friends and followers...
it has been awhile







The next series of my "Wee Folk" is in the works...


This would be Alfonzo!





It took awhile, but a lot has been happening!
I have moved and am in the stages of working on my New studio! 
I am dealing with the Injuries I suffered too my hands from last year and 
great full to all those friends who helped me over the last YEAR!



I will be very busy working on the new studio 
and hope to get things un-packed and in thier proper places soon
Most of all getting my creative side in full gear!


Hand sewing is only one stitch at a time...



Thank you...
Wishing you today In  your busy life,
Time  for Relaxation Good Sleep
Good Health  with Exercise
Someone to  Dance With .. a Bit of  Adventure
Good  Looks But Most of  All ...
I Wish You  Lots of Bear Hugs
    And The  Comforts of Real Love
  Many  Blessings...
May  you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that  care.


2 comments:

The BUTT'RY and BOOK'RY said...

OH WONDERFUL!!!
You are BACK!!
I am sooo happy that things are looking up my sweet friend!!
LOVE ya LOTS!!
Linnie

Krafty Girl said...

Glad to see you are back. I am happy that you are moving on with life.
God Bless,
Beth and family