Monday, March 4, 2013

Sheaffe Coat # Four

Hello everyone...
it has been awhile since I last posted.
So much has been happening!
Brock's Funeral in NOTL, On
This was such an amazing couple of weeks in the fall of 2012!
I was honoured to be selected
 to design and sew the Sheaffe Coats.
Number one: Was for Stephen Sheaffe

Number two: was for Paul Sheaffe

Number Three was the practice sews and it
went to Dr Tom Pekar

Number four
Which I finally have completed.

Is with Linda Stanley of: 
"Canadian Art Cards"
This coat will be on display with her!
I have one more to sew!
It is the final Replica "Sir Roger Hale Sheaffe ", Coat
This one is going to the museum in Niagara on the Lake
I want to thank the Henderson's
For letting me be a part of history,
and using my creative talents!

No comments: