Friday, September 11, 2020

2019 WeeFolk Series


2019  #04 Chandler BeeWax, WeeFolk 

Handmade in Canada

Each Series has been created and designed by me.
As with all my creations they are alsew a
One Of A Kind , works of Art

This year I created 4 lil Boy’s, in the 2019 WeeFolk Series
And 3 are still up for adoption. 
I am happy to say they all got to go to the shows with me.
But since I did not get them totally completed...
For adoption, they did how ever accompany me and got worked on at my 3 yearlyShows. 
For everyone to view.
London Fall Doll & Teddy Bear Show

Winona Peach Festival,
 my SPOT is on Red Haven 
Look for me and all my creations same spot, 
Only In a 20x10 foot spot 



Thorold’s Annual Christmas Show 
#04 Chandler BeeWax  was ...
*ADOPTED*
 Here is my 2019 Series lineup.
Only one is a sitter the rest all have wired armatures and legs for standing and posing.
They all came with Handmade hats and will have a musical Solid Brass Instrument.


Chandler BeeWax awaiting for his sewn in name label


With this series they each got plump lil bellies...


With the body changes I had to redo my clothing patterns to custom fit each one.
Including their little boxers. 
Chandler has a very responsible job, just as all the “WeeFolk” do! 
He has to make sure the Candlelight Lanterns all meet with The NorthPole codes!  
He is also the Bee Keeper and collects the beeswax to make his candles! 
At the North Pole it is way to cold to have Bees! But he does have a large Green House that stays warm enough to house the bees and grows fresh berries and cocoa beans! This way there is no shortages of flowers for the Bees to  do their pollination ! 
Which means... Lots to pollenate! 
More Storytelling to come...



No comments: