Sunday, September 24, 2017

WeeFolk, Second Series 2017

Having sew much fun with my 2nd Series of:
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆWEE FOLK๐ŸŽ„
In this new series I have created SIX!
They are all created and designed by me. 
BEVERLEY of:

If your not familiar with these lil Wee Folk, 
you can find the First series pictured here, 
in past post or by going to my 
FaceBook Page!




These "WEE FOLK" are not elves!  Elves do live at the Nort Pole,
They are the ones that build and make the Toys and Gifts!
No no my WeeFolk are the ones who help keep Santa's Village running smoothly 
 ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿคถ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป❄️
each WeeFolk has a specific position and job title! 
If you remember in my First Series...
There was the  #1 Head "WeeFolk" his job was making sure Things ran smoothly!  
He was adopted at the " Teddy Bears on Vacation"  Show & Sale in Toronto 
I had put him on display along with #2, Iccabus.  Just for fun! Or sew I thought, Lol
I Hadn't given #1 a name yet !!
I was still doing some last minute hand sewing on his frock coat!
But this lovely lady from Australia, fell in love with him! 
Off he went too his new home, nameless except that he was the #1 & the Head WeeFolk!



Sew now, I have been busy playing and planning 
since all of the First series  have been Adopted ๐Ÿ™€
If you came to Winona Peach Festival 2017 in August to my Booth you would of met, 
Rusty and Alberto! 
 The New Second Series has already had three,
 Adopted๐Ÿ‡ #01 "ANN Duster"
#02 "Bubba Ribbons"
#03 " Rusty Tarnish"
Adopted ❄️ # 04 "Fred Flackery "
Adopted ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿป‍✈️#05 "Avi-Ator COPA "
#06 "Alberto Stag"



No comments: