Sunday, November 12, 2017

NEW BEARS4U Layaway policy

BEARS4U 
&  Sheaffe Designer
we have new Lay Away Policies...

I would like to thank all my followers for enjoy my creations and OOAK works of art.
I have enjoyed working with many mediums to create my Soft Sculpture and fibre Art.
 In the past I have held on to items for many months and even years for my customers who have reserved my custom OOAK items.



Has made a few changes with it's
Layaways ...
I now will require half payment to reserve a specific item! 
Balance can be set up in installments but must be paid in full within six months! 
I do not charge a fee for layaways. 
😀 Payments are non refundable and non transferable.
You can always pay item off sooner or make special arrangements with me,in writing.
As for ordering on line same rules apply. 
Once an item is paid in full
It will be shipped unless arrangement's for sending your purchase C.O.D.
C.O.D.  orders are done through the a  postal service and you pay shipping! 

I am always understanding in situations! 
I wish to thank my many followers and collectors 
and appreciate your love of my items

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

A proud Creator,Artist,Designer using fabrics and stuffing created here in Canada!

Contact me to turn your furs into Cherished Teddy Bears or Critters

I am alsew the Creator and designer of my famous Chicken Purses

Come see me and my OOAK work's of art, 
 first hand at :
THREE Shows only... 
We have added a NEW Specialty Show to Showcase and display our Dolls and Bears, 
we will have up for ADOPTION
Please come visit us at it's new location...
In Memory of my dear Friend Willy Last R.I.P.

Father to my dear friend and  Teddy Bear Artist : Angela Last 

You are both forever in my heart and memory... GOD BLESS 


Sheaffe Designer / BEARS4U 



Copyrighted Design's

You can only find me and my One Of A Kind Works of Art, 
At this  Christmas Show ...
Find us on Face Book for updated information on this and  The only three shows you can see my OOAK items...

Or in August at the



🍑 Winona Peach Festival 🍑
http://www.winonapeach.com 


Come visit me and my creations...
mention this post or like my Pages on Facebook, pick up a free gift:
 FROM ME! at the show.
Please feel free to leave a comment or Follow along to see what I've been creating.
God Bless and bee safe...

join


Ask me about a personalized 4foot frosty or Santa...
Proudly Canadian Handmade One of A Kind works of art.



"Being creative is not a hobby,
It's a way of Life!"



No comments: