Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas is coming...

Good day one and all,
have been very busy in the new Studio...

It is sew very hard to think sew much time has passed...
Christmas is just around the corner!
Was a very eventful year with Miss Lilly at my side
Along with the new outdoor Kitty...

Have added a few new things to my sewing...
Steampunk Clothing
oh what fun that has been! 
Looking forward to the Grand Canadian SteamPunk Show again next year at the Fort in Niagara On The Lake, Ont
with my dear friends from :

You can see more on FACEBOOK @ Sheaffe Designer 
Had a great day with my Awesome Girlfriend
 and we are wearing a few of my newest outfits!

 You may remember this fellow ALFONZO 
He has been adopted!

Go to Facebook and make sure you click LIKE on my : Page  BEARS4U
I will be creating the next series of WeeFolk Dolls in 2016! 
 you can get first chance at collecting one of them or my other 
One Of A Kind Dolls Bears or Critters!


These are the WeeFolk fellows from my first series and have all been adopted...






Well I have to get back to decorating and SEWING
God Bless and have a
 Very Merry Christmas...
A very Safe and
 Happy New Year also!






let it snow for Christmas...



No comments: